Our greatest strength is our people, which is why we provide access to tools and resources tailored to individual needs from performance management to skill development. Is your interest in honing your skills in Agile methodology or DevOps? We offer in-house technical training and professional learning programs aimed at developing skills across a broad spectrum of topics such as technology, leadership, role-based training, and process expertise. We also offer an annual stipend for employees to attend external courses in order to maintain professional certifications.
Nisum Technologies. Inc. has multiple openings for the following positions at its office in Brea, CA.
- Information Systems Manager: Plan and coordinate the activities of software professionals.
- Technical Lead: Design, develop, and test software systems.
- QA Engineer: Plan and conduct analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of projects.
- Software Developer: Design, develop, maintain, and test software applications/systems. Analyze customer requirements and custom design systems as needed.
- Database Administrator: Install, maintain, administer, and troubleshoot databases.
- Business Development Analyst: Responsible for operations, marketing, finance, management, research and analysis to determine the best IT business development opportunities.
The job requires a min. of M.S./foreign Equiv. + exp., M.S./foreign equiv., or B.S./foreign Equiv. + exp. Education/Experience requirements vary depending on position level/type. Travel/relocation required. Send resume and salary history & position applied for to Nisum Technologies, 500 S. Kraemer Blvd., Brea, CA. 92821. Attn: H.R. Manager.