Cloud Architect | Nisum
- Hands-on experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in setting up subscriptions, projects and roles, policies and permissions for various resources in cloud.
- Experience in designing cloud solutions for micro services.
- Experience in Azure DevOps tools, creating repositories and pipelines.
- Should have knowledge on infrastructure services in cloud, creating load balancers, virtual networks, firewalls, etc.
- Should have experience in setting up container registry and kubernetes infrastructure in cloud.
- Should have experience in setting up ingress controllers, certificate servers to provide SSL capabilities in kubernetes.
- Should have experience in setting up database services in Azure and GCP.
- Desirable experience in API management tools likes Apigee, Kong etc.
- Desirable knowledge in Rancher and Rancher Kubernetes services.
- Desirable experience in Jenkins, GitLab, Drone CI/CD tools also.
- Desirable knowledge in infrastructure automation tools: ansible and terraform.
- Desirable knowledge in Pipelines: Groovy, Jenkins DSL, YAML