Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing an end to end customized business application.
- Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Owns the design and interaction models of the applications.
- Collaborating with Architects and other Software Engineering resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
- Works with Systems Analyst and Technical Lead to get tasks and assignments.
- Delivering project assignments on time, within budget and with high quality.
- Minimum 4 years of hands on full cycle Web Development/UI/ Front end development experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Java/J2EE development experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience designing and executing responsive web applications.
- Functional design and development of RIA (internet rich applications), perform unit testing, enhance application performance, and provide
- Manage versioning of web assets such as graphics, HTML templates, and style sheets in the repository; knowledge of source control systems (SVN, GIT) expected.
- Working with OOP languages applying design patterns
- Experience working with Spring (Spring Boot highly preferred)
- Experience with Web Services / SOAP / REST
- Experience writing Unit / Component / Integration tests with tools like Cucumber Experience working with DB’s (Relational or Non-Relational) with frameworks like Hibernat, MyBatis, or others
- Experience working with build tools like Gradle or Maven
- Ensure that the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
Bachelor in Computer Science or System Engineer