Join Our Online 2-Day Certified Scrum Master Certification Course!
As a Registered Education Provider (REP) with Scrum Alliance, Nisum is excited to offer a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course! CSM certification is recognized industry-wide in the Agile community as the standard for Scrum. This is a 2-day online course led by Bernie Maloney, Certified Scrum Trainer, taking place on June 29 - 30th from 8:30 am - 5 pm CST.
Get your CSM® and More!
This workshop includes:
- Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster CSM® Exam fee
- A two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, the largest, most established and influential professional membership and certification organization in the Agile community
- 14 PMI PDUs for PMPs
- 14 of the 21 contact hours needed for a PMI-ACP credential
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for Scrum Masters, as well as Product Owners, Scrum Team Members, and Managers interested to understand and apply the fundamentals of how Scrum and Agile work at the team level. It's equally valuable for folks new to the world of Agile/Scrum, as well as people whose organizations have been practicing some form of Agile for a while and need a "reset."
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/CSMJuneReg
The workshop includes all the material required by the Scrum Alliance for its Certified ScrumMaster CSM® certification, along with stories, tips, tricks, and practices to take the theory of Scrum and put it into effective action in your organization.
Learn Scrum by Using Scrum
Short, focused presentations cover the Values, Roles, Artifacts, and Events of Scrum. Beyond the basics, we also explore Scrum in action - facilitating team interactions, working with the team's backlog of work, and getting work "Done" (or perhaps it's Done-Done)!
Get Hands-On Experience with Scrum
By the conclusion of this dynamic workshop - you will be prepared with the skills, knowledge, and experience to not only explain Scrum to colleagues, clients, or interviewers but also to put Scrum into action with your team. Become a catalyst for change by helping your teams and programs apply these concepts to become resilient, learning organizations able to thrive in today’s emerging markets.
Bernie Maloney, Certified Scrum Trainer, is an international trainer, coach, and speaker who’s helped grow businesses from breakeven to beyond $100 million. The teams he’s worked with have delivered products ranging from award-winning consumer electronics to network infrastructure to services & payments. He’s worked with firms including Bell Labs, HP, TiVo, Cisco, and more. In addition to his client work, he teaches Agile Product Development and Agile Leadership at Stanford Continuing Studies.
Bernie’s one of only a few hundred people worldwide who is a Certified Scrum Trainer® with the Scrum Alliance, the most widely recognized and largest credentialing body in Agile. He helps clients to accelerate the genius in their leaders, teams, and organizations, so they experience not only greater success, but also a whole lot more fun.
The Fine Print
Early Bird Registration: $945 (First 15 to register before 11:30 am June 24, 2020, CST)
Last Responsible Moment $1,095 (Limited by course capacity until 11:30 am June 25, 2020, CST)
Standard Registration. $1,195 (Limited by course capacity until 12:30 pm June 26, 2020 CST)
- How soon can I get my CSM® certification? Upon completing your participation in the full workshop, a link will be emailed to you from the Scrum Alliance to access their online certification exam. We often see workshop participants complete their certification exam and become a Certified Scrum Masters within 24 hours of completing the workshop.
- Can I miss several hours of the workshop and still be certified? No. If you miss more than 1 hour of the workshop, you will not be eligible for certification but you will be welcome to attend the rest of the workshop.
- What do I need to bring to class? You'll need a computer with a microphone and speakers. Use https://fast.com to test your internet connection. After the download numbers stop, use the "more" option to calculate your upload speed. You'll need 5 down / 1 up - and more is better. Now, while you're in class you'll be actively using your computer to participate in exercises, so plan to peek at your email only during a break or at lunch.
Here's what students say about the online workshop:
"It's an absolute genius as a learning paradigm for people who will be coaching teams to self-organize." -- Kelley D.
"Bernie’s classes are inspiring, engaging, some of the most fun I’ve had in a classroom while learning and practicing leadership. I highly recommend this course." -- Michelle W.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/CSMJuneReg
If you have any comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.