Nisum Anticipates a 30% Reduction in Operational Costs with Automated Process
The automated Concierge program (a program that provides a specialized service to customers who make high-value purchases) reduces the order processing time and cost while increasing the high-value order range for customers to qualify for the Concierge service.
- -$40K in labor costs for 2020
- -20% in time spent per order
- Increase in average order value
- Increase in purchase frequency
A Fortune 500 client was dealing with a manual and labor-intensive Concierge process that required multiple resources to manage the status and fulfillment life cycle of high-value orders, leading to:
- Overly complex high-value orders:
- Only had a 14% success rate in processing orders
- Required manual processing most of the time
- Multiple systems required to gather information on the status and fulfillment life cycle of orders
- A delay in the fulfillment of high-value orders
Nisum automated the Concierge process to increase customer satisfaction, profitability, and ROI for high-value orders by building Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, which resulted in:
- Reduced labor costs required to support the manual process
- Reduced “Where Is My Order?” calls for high-value orders
- Increased visibility to customer order life cycles, customer-agent assignments, and ability to set reminders for customer follow-ups
- Automated flagging of Concierge orders
- Faster follow-ups with customers
- Future scalability to include expanded alerts framework, B2B orders, escalated orders, loyalty tiers, high-value customers, VIP customers, etc.
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.
Download Full Version (PDF)